Here we are mid-year. Just tallied up some numbers:
- I have been to 47 different communities so far this year (some more than once) and other OrgCode team members have been to a dozen more.
- I have logged more than 100,000 air miles so far this year. That is the equivalent of going around the globe about four times.
- About 850 people Like the OrgCode FaceBook page. (facebook.com/orgcode)
- About 1,100 people follow me on Twitter. (@orgcode)
- More than 105,000 viewers have come to the blog. (wow)
- The most popular blog of the year (so far)? 10 Things to Keep in Mind if You are Serious About Ending Homelessness
- OrgCode went from two owners to one (me) earlier this year.
- “SPDAT” and “OrgCode” are the two most popular terms that lead people to our website through search engines.
- 110% is what we give it every time we make a presentation, speech or training session. Okay, not quite accurate. Just 100%. I was trying to sound like a jock there with the sports cliché.
- 1 is the average number of nights I spend at home each week.
- Lives impacted through our work? Not sure. We hope a few.
Here’s to the second half of the year and the pursuit of being awesome.
Do you like this post?